Prices go up October 30th. Preferred T-shirt sizes are not guaranteed after this date.
Join the award-winning Legacies Dance Team for their 2022 Fall Dance Clinic at Vandegrift High School.
Kinder-6th graders will enjoy:
- Age-appropriate dance lessons taught by team members
- Crafts & games
- Commemorative T-shirt & photo
- End-of-day show off performance for friends and family
- No dance experience required
7th - 10th graders will have the opportunity to train with Legacies to hone their dance skills and prepare for future auditions.
What to Bring
- Please bring a snack, lunch & water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothing & closed-toe athletic or dance shoes
- Hair pulled back
Check-In & Check-Out
- Weather permitting, check-in / check-out will be curbside in front of VHS - Building 2.
- If there is inclement weather, check-in / check-out will be inside Building 2 in the foyer.
- Please present your registration ticket (on your phone or printed) to an adult volunteer to scan.
Legacies Fall Dance Clinic is sponsored by the Legacies Booster Club and is not affiliated with VHS or LISD. All proceeds help fund the Legacies Dance Team. Thank you for your support!